Monday, August 30, 2010

stories to share with...

Dear Montel's

It's been a long time I did not update my blog. Quite busy with my assignments PLUS I feel very lazy and lethargic to type in here. hahaha LOL ;p

Let's starts with the first story. It's about "sunbeams". Basically it is the name of my group since we were in high school. We have been together for many years and I believe we can still be together forever. Every year, sunbeams must held a break fast with all the members to keep in touch between us. Most of us still study and we cannot always meet and gathered together every time. When we are free, we gonna meet up and have a talked and starts sharing stories and gossiping etc. These are the real US! ;))

This year, we went to Aeon Setiawangsa for break fast. We chose Kenny ROger's as the venue. Unfortunately, some of them cannot make it to attend but it just fine. We still have time during hari raya and still can meet up later.

Here are some pictures for our memories. :)







Okay, that's all regarding our break fast event. Let's move on to the next story. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment