Monday, August 9, 2010

fasting month is coming!

location: in my room
on my right: my blackberry
on my left: my ipod, listening to rihanna-take a bow


today is the last day before 'puasa'. yupp, bulan puasa dtg lgi!! huhuhu
tahun ni, dh taun ke-3 i berpuasa as a student, 3rd year?? ermm, not pretty sure about it. LOL~ instead, this is my final year so this is the only chance for me untuk berpuasa dan berbuka puasa with my buddies in unisel. next year NO more. sob3 ;-( going to miss all the moment here with THEM. -___-


to all my SUNBEAMS, nanti kita buke puasa sama2. time n place will be decided later! can't wait. huhuhu. miss all the sunbeams! <3

nothing much i want to say for this entry, just want to wish a very simple wishes to all my friends out there. Selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan yg mulia ini. Semoga mendapat keberkatan dariNya. Aminnnnnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment