Friday, August 20, 2010

mid sem break is come towards the end~

Dear montel's

Today is the 11th of Ramadan which is on Saturday. Mid semester break for this whole week is coming towards the end. Next week, starts on Monday classes and assignments also the presentations yet the tests is going to be like usual! DAMN~

Next week, I got presentation and tests. My parts for the assignments still have not been completed. 50% was done and another 50% still pending. hahaha ;pp
I feel super2 extra LAZY to complete the left 50% of the works! But at least, 50% was done right? Better than nothing. *wink*

Time goes flies, a week of holiday is almost over! But at least, I could rest at home and fasting with a peaceful surrounding and well food prepared by my mom for break fast also for sahur. UNLIKE in campus! For the first week of ramadan, everything is seem miserable and hectic! The food was sucks and we feel like dying and want to puke because of the food. When it comes to Ramadan, all the sellers really really take thing for granted. They don't even care about the quality of the food even the taste of the food is extremely sucks! Don't ever think, it because of we are students you can do what ever you like. They just want to get the profit from their selling! So, to all sellers for the bazaar; please think of it!

That's all for this entry. I woke up early today, my mom woke me up and I have to moved my car out from the porch because they're going out to market to buy some groceries I think. See you guys later. Happy fasting to all.

XOXO =)

No comments:

Post a Comment