Thursday, July 29, 2010

Once upon a time, when I was small...



Experience of a baby is unforgettable experience for everyone. Babies only sleep during the day and wake up only to drink milk. They do not have to think about anything other than enjoying the life of a baby. If I am given the opportunity, I would like to become a child again. Babies are very cute and everyone likes to play with the baby. No need to worry about problems or things confusing. When I saw the pictures when I was little, I tried to recall the memory when I was small. Not a lot of memory that I can remember, everything just bored. This is because I am the youngest child and had no other siblings. I feel like growing up as an only child in the family even though I have a sister 15 years older than me. Nevertheless, life will continue. Hopefully, this journey is progressing well and a blessing. =)

1 comment:

  1. auwwww...sooo sweet man!cute though!
    nk tgk pic ak baby??hehe,nti2 tgl kt umah lar..
    anyway support your new hobby,welcome blogger boy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete