Saturday, July 24, 2010

I NEED new BABY

CAR
When you looked at the word 'car' automatically you will imagine a vehicle with 4tyres and a steering moving on the road all over the place in this world. I have mine too!
My 'baby blue' is a gift from my parents when I was 19. It is my first car and it just a second hand car bought from my brother in law's client.
The big problem I'm having now is, I can't wait to change it! I'm sick of my car. It keep on making problems and more money was earned for the stupid car! If you read this, you will say I'm not thankful for what I had. But if you keep on having the same problem and spending your money for the sake of repairing the car it just a waste!
I can't wait to finish my study and seek for a job. So that, I can earn my own money from my salary to get a brand new car. I'm sick to drive my own car right now. Many people said, study is better than working instead of the stressfulness that you will facing when you're working; but for me I don't care! I am willing to face all the stress and lot of works in the office for the sake of new car.
I wish, I can get a brand new car by next year. Oh god, please bless me.


No comments:

Post a Comment