Wednesday, November 3, 2010

school holiday!!

Now is the semester holiday, am just staying at home doing nothing.
I feel so bored and I have no idea what to do.

I just sit in my room, keep on browsing the net. Facebook, blogs, movies, chatting and so on. It just like a daily routine for me every single day.

Besides, am going stay up until the middle of the night, doing nothing. When I feel like fade up browsing the net, I went to the hall and sit in front of the TV and watch it. Still, BORINGGGGGG~~~ huhuhu

Then, I slept before dawn and woke up in the afternoon. Am feel lucky because am a guy, so I can sleep for a longer period without thinking of doing the house chores like women always did. hehehe ;p

Today, I went to Pavilion with Harn for window shopping. Harn bought a pair of shoes from Zara. It is a loafer actually. I want to have one too, but not now. Later perhaps?? just put it into my wish list, so I could grab one soon. =)

Luckily Harn asked me to go out, at least I have something to do besides staying at home and feel bored all day long~

That's all, bye for now~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment