Thursday, November 11, 2010

ku berSYUKUR ke padaMU..

Dear Montel,

Yesterday, results are out. I've checked mine and thank to god I managed to passed all subjects. Thank to all lecturers and my beloved friends for helped me out throughout the semester and the examination weeks as well. I've still remember when we sat together and study started from early morning until night in class, spending our time together before we left the life as a student. Am going to miss everybody damn much!! SAD~~ =(

This is the final examinations ever, after this no more exams! yappppp, NO more! huhuhuhu.. glad to hear that kan?? ^^

When we're talking about the results, I feel sad actually. Mine is not that good. Jealousy is killing me when I heard my friends managed to possess a good grades rather than me. I don't know, I'v done my best to study and try to answers all questions. But, tak ada rezeki for me to possess good grades and pointers. =(

Never mind, I hope there will be a bright future for me once I've starts working. Pray for my success in future people! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment