Thursday, October 28, 2010

campus life is almost over.....~

Now, final exams is over. Holiday just begin.
In addition, this is our final semester and our final year in Unisel.
Next year, all of us are going to undergo our teaching practicum in schools.
In the duration of 4years, finally we're almost finishing our studies.
Cepat sungguh masa berlalu, 4tahun rasa mcm baru semalam masuk degree.

I still remember those days somewhere in May on 2007, it was my first step in Unisel. I've registered myself as a TESL's student and now in 2010 the journey is almost come to the destination.
I met all my friends and we had fun altogether. We just like one big family and we shared everything. We had fun, we had tears everything together.
After this, no more~ Am going to miss this precious and memorable moments forever. ;-(

To all my friends, deep in my heart I'll always miss you guys so much!! We went for classes together, we did so many things together and many more.
I have nothing to say, I love them so much. I really hope, that one beautiful day we will meet again, and I hope that we wont lost contact each other. It is very important to keep in touch because we're FAMILY.

To all, best of luck for our practicum next year.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment