Tuesday, October 19, 2010

back to his little diary..

Dear Montel's,

Hello people!!!
How I miss my blog damn much and updating it day by day. But I have no time to do it regularly. I do have time actually, but "MALAS" yessss I've started to feel very lazy to update my blog! hahaha

By the way, since my last post here (it was a month ago) there's so many things that I want to share.
First of all, thank to god this is our final semester and alhamdulillah all the assignments, presentations, micro teachings has done! After this, no more! BUTTTTTTT~ we are going out for our teaching practicum starting on 16th January next year!! OMG~ how should I face this?? Am I ready enough for this?? tuhan je yang tahu my current feelings. It's miserable and indescribable! >.<

The name list were came out all of sudden and all of us was very shocked and clueless I guess~ hahaha
We've been dreaming that we are going to the same school together, but it just a dream. All of us are going to be separated from each other. Yana will be teaching in Bt. Arang, Ecah in Sabak Bernam meanwhile Intan in Selayang. Me??? ohhh~ I'll be teaching at SMK Taman Ehsan in Kepong toegther with my group members they are Zati, Nabila and Cherish. All of us are going to secondary school. Actually I have no idea which one is better! Either primary or secondary?? For me, it's better for me to go to secondary because I don't really love kids even I have no idea how to treat and entertain them. Plus, I'm not a creative person to create those fancies and creative AVA for our teaching. Just wait and see, how it goes~~ *yawning*

Now, is the exams week and we are goint to sit all 5subjects. 2subjects has done and 3 more to go. This saturday is the next day of the exam. We are going to sit for 2 subjects which is Educational Administration and Research Methodology. How I hates this?? 2subjects in a day?? DAMN!! macam nak meletup kepala otak nak cover this 2 subjects. I will try to do my very best, wish me luck!

That's all for this entry, see you later.
Bye~
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment