Thursday, January 13, 2011

practicum is coming; I'm going to be a TEACHER!

Dear Montels'

As a TESL student, which is a programmed whom trained their students to be the future teachers. After 4 years studying in Unisel, started from my foundation year (it was on 2007) then pursuing my degree program starting from 2008 until present.

Now, is the time. We are almost comes toward the end of a journey for being a TESL student. Where, next week we gonna start our practicum teaching in school. All of us has been assigned to many schools in Selangor. We gonna be in school for 3months and within this 3months, we need to be an educator. We need to taught them well, we need to do our works in school, we need to handle our students etc.

Me? I will be in SMK Taman Ehsan Kepong together with Izzati, Cherish and Nabila. This is our very first experience teaching in school. All this while, we just did our micro teaching in class together with our classmates. But now, we are going to face the real teaching environment. Where, we gonna face the real school atmosphere, the real students, the real teachers and authorities.

I don't know, I feel like freaking nervous right now. I cannot stop myself from imagine how could it be if I were a teacher soon? very very soon! Do i afford to control the students? Do I manage to handle the class? shit! It's all playing around in my head! (freak out)

What ever it is, just act cool and take it easy. I'm sure, all of us are able to handle it later. To all my friends, best of luck for our practicum. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment