Sunday, September 12, 2010

Syawal , 1431H.

Dear Montel's,

Today is the 3rd day of Syawal, all Muslims are celebrating Hari Raya happily with their family members, relatives as well as their friends.

Assorted foods and cookies are served as for the celebration. Rendang, ketupat, lemang, kuah kacang and variants of kuih raya. Month of syawal if when people enjoy eating all the foods especially when they have lot of invitations for the open houses. Me myself, I need to control eating, if not I've gain weight and I don't want it to happen. hahahaha LOL~

I'm still on holiday for Raya's break, until this 19th september. By the time, the assignments are a workload!! I haven't touch any of THEM. Even though I am not busy visit others and just staying at home, but I feel very very very LAZY to do it. Never mind, I'll do it later when I free. *wink*




Well, that's all for this entry.
EzerAhmad would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin to all his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment